She can be yours as-is, or I’ll be happy to build to your specifications.
Just call me directly at (818) 335-4343.
1999 AM General M1097A2
6.5L Diesel Engine, Automatic Transmission w/Park & Overdrive
The A2 means this is a 12K setup, so you get. Not all HMMWVs are the same, the A2 is what you need.
- better brakes
- better tranny
- 6.5L engine
- better transfer case
- better hubs
- better half shafts
- high back seats
- bigger generator
- newer 6.5L engine (serpentine belt)
- and so much more …
- Please watch the below video for the cold start, this truck fires right up!
- The truck currently has less than 100 miles on the odometer
- The truck has already been upgraded to a 4 man setup
- It appears the truck was reset in 2008, so the initial delivery date was 1999 but it was refreshed not too long ago
- Truck will come with an A2 bumper
- Truck will come with a winch plate
- Reinforced frame, crossmembers, lifting shackles
- Heavy-duty rear springs, shock absorbers, reinforced control arms,
- Transfer case and differential with a modified gear ration
This is a MUST have truck!
- As is, bill of sale only $26,900K
- As is, with GA title $27900K
- Mechanically serviced, bill of sale only $31,900
- Mechanically serviced, with GA title $33,500
Additional upgrades available:
- LED lights
4 man soft top
- 4 man slant back
- Upgraded bucket seats
- Upgraded tires
- Spare tire carrier
- Fresh paint
Transformation from a 2-man setup to a 4-man!
Under the hood!
As of Nov 2019
Also, according to www.hmmwvinscale.com
- “Differences: The difference between the M998 and M998A1 cargo/troop carriers and the M1097, M1097A1, M1097A2, and M1123 are specifically designed to accommodate a higher payload capacity. The M1123 and A2 models have new bumpers which make the vehicle slightly longer. A 9,000 lb winch is also available for the M1123 and A2 models as an option.Purpose Of The Vehicle: M1097, M1097A1, M1097A2 and M1123 heavy variant cargo/troop carriers are used to transport equipment, materials, and/or personnel. The heavy variant troop carrier is capable of transporting a two-man crew and eight passengers. The heavy variant cargo carrier is capable of transporting a payload (including crew) of 4,400 pounds (1,998 kilograms). The M1097, M1097A1, M1097A2, and M1123 use a troop seat kit for troop transport operations, a 200 ampere umbilical power cable to power shelter equipment, and stowage racks for ammunition and equipment.For higher payload capacity, the M1097, M1097A1, M1097A2 and M1123 are equipped with a reinforced frame, crossmembers, lifting shackles, heavy-duty rear springs, shock absorbers, reinforced control arms, heavy duty tires and rims, and a transfer case and differential with a modified gear ration.”
Humvee® for sale – terms
This is a cash sale. If you can’t come to get it, then I’ll happily hand it over to your designated shipper so they can put it on the truck and take it to you… after full payment has cleared, of course. There is no warranty expressed or implied. Buyer assumes all risks. Make sure you can legally own and drive it before buying including your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend :). Can only be sold directly to a US Citizen or a foreign national that has received an End Use Certificate and complies with all other export laws. If you are outside of the US, then please know that you will have to work with your exporter to obtain authorization to export.
If you would like me to contact you, then please fill out the form below: