AM General M1123A2 HMMWV® HUMVEE Coming soon!!!
6.5L Diesel Engine, 4 Speed Automatic Transmission w/Park & Overdrive, 242 transfer case …
The A2 means you get
- better brakes
- better tranny, 4L80E 4 Speed Automatic Transmission w/Park & Overdrive
- 6.5L engine
- better transfer case, 242
- better hubs
- better half shafts
- high back seats
- and so much more …
- The truck was reset in 2010!
- The truck currently has less than 100 miles on the speedo!
- The truck will be repainted
- The truck will be converted to a 4 man setup
- 4 man top
- 4 man rails
- 4 man rear curtain
- All of the lights will work
- Engine oil will be changed
- Fuel filter will be changed
- Geared hubs will be checked
- Ball joints will be greased
- Truck will have a GA title
reserve this truck now!
- AM General M1123A2 HMMWV® HUMVEE For sale!!!
- Option A: You can buy the truck as is without any of the stated items above for 17,800.
- Option B: With the above work done the truck will be sold for 25,900.
- Option C: Customize it to your liking, price for customized will be determined by your requirements.
Humvee® for sale – terms
This is a cash sale. If you can’t come to get it, then I’ll happily hand it over to your designated shipper so they can put it on the truck and take it to you… after full payment has cleared, of course. There is no warranty expressed or implied. Buyer assumes all risks. Make sure you can legally own and drive it before buying including your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend :). Can only be sold directly to a US Citizen or US Residents. If you are outside of the US, then please know that you will have to work with your exporter to obtain authorization to export.
Click here to check out trucks that Damage Control Customs has to offer.
Click here for parts offered by Damage Control Customs.
Click here for a consolidated HMMWV how to articles and videos.
This is an example of what a finished product will look like, this is the last one that was shipped:
This is what the inside of the actual truck that’s coming looks like, the most important part, the engine and main components looks FANTASTIC!